What to do if you have dry skin?
Dry skin of the face, with one hand always looks better than the skin of any other type. She looks more delicate, smooth, it rarely acne and other inflammation. On the other hand, dry skin type need to pay special attention, because without proper care, the skin begins to peel off, and the woman concerned the feeling of tightness. An additional problem may be in this case, and applying makeup, as powder can accentuate flaky skin, and a concealer at all to slide.
In addition, dry skin prone to early aging, appearance of wrinkles on the face. This is another reason why it is necessary to take care of youth.
Dry skin: causes and particular care
You first need to understand what has led to dryness of the skin.
The reasons may be several:
- Genetics. Very often, the girl observed the same type of skin that one of the parents. Genetic predisposition is one of the most common causes of dry skin.
- Beauty treatments. Often dry skin can be the result of improper care. For example, too aggressive a gel cleanser can disrupt the epidermis. Very often there is such situation: the girl has a rash on her face that she is struggling with alcohol-containing media, acids and other products. Most of these tools are designed for problematic oily skin. But the fact is that acne affects all skin types. And if such aggressive measures will benefit the girl, whose skin is not oily, it is likely that in the pursuit of beauty the girl will dry the skin.
- Food and water balance. If a woman properly takes care of their face, chooses the funds based on the type of skin, but she suddenly became dry, must first pay attention to food and fluid intake. Often dryness occurs if the body lacks moisture. This is solved pretty quickly and just enough to drink to 2 liters of clean water a day to the problem has resolved itself. In addition, it is important that the body has got the required amount of vitamins and minerals. So every day you need to eat fresh vegetables, fruits, berries in season, cereals. In autumn and winter, do not interfere, and the complex of vitamins of industrial production.
- Improper care. The systematic application of funds intended for the skin of another type, there will be more dry her. Therefore, it is important to choose products designed to care exclusively for dry skin.
Care should be given special attention. No matter how expensive are the products that she chooses. Even the most expensive cream will only bring harm if designed for oily or combination skin, for example.
Particular care for dry skin type
Dry skin requires special care. If properly and regularly care for her, the woman will get a lot of compliments in his address. Any withdrawal can be divided into 2 types: cabin and home. The first involves regular visits to the beautician who applies the professional cosmetic products (creams, masks, etc.), special treatments with use of professional equipment and products (various peeling, d’arsonval, etc.). Home care involves the use of professional beauty products that a woman can purchased in the office of a cosmetologist, and various means for home cooking (e.g., masks). Many cosmetologists even recommend their clients regularly to make masks homemade. Which way care to choose-professional or home – depending on the wishes of a woman, her financial and time resources, as well as the presence of a good specialist.
Professional care in the salon
The most common salon treatments, which have appreciated for many clients, are as follows:
- Mask. A very powerful action have a professional mask. For dry skin products based on hyaluronic acid and collagen. Besides, it is very effective and the masks that contain saturated fatty acids: oils of jojoba, avocado, sesame seeds or cacao – that’s the perfect ingredients that nourish dry skin, restore its hydrolipidic balance.
- Massage cosmetic. This is one of the most favorite procedures all clients of beauty salons. And no wonder, because it solves not only the problems inherent in dry skin, but also rejuvenates it, has a powerful lifting effect. In combination with masks gives an excellent result.
- Non-injection mesotherapy. This procedure involves the introduction into the skin of various vitamin cocktails and hyaluronic acid. The procedure is carried out using a special apparatus. Rejuvenates the skin, enriches it with vitamins and other ingredients which dry the facial skin looks unbeatable.
- Paraffin. This procedure is great for women with extremely dry skin. The procedure involves coating the face with warm plastic mass, enriched with aloe. The result is dry skin instantly hydrated, this treatment brings a feeling of comfort.
- The iontophoresis. The treatment has an incredible effect, quickly solves the problem of dry skin. Is that the skin is exposed to an alternating and direct current. This method suits women who are afraid or are afraid to use injection techniques.
- Microcurrent therapy. Is that the skin is exposure to weak pulsed current. This procedure stimulates the cells, improves microcirculation, regeneration and other processes in the epidermis.
- Biocitrate. If a woman is afraid of injections and current, this option would be perfect for her. Using jets of oxygen in the skin are of various nutrients. As a result, eliminates dryness of the skin. She begins to “breathe” and looks very well maintained.
It is worth remembering that the effect of these treatments would only be the case if the woman passes their courses. The number of procedures in the course and the frequency with which you need to carry out treatment determine individually for each client beautician.
Caring for dry skin at home
For dry skin quite effectively you can take care of at home. Competent care primarily involves the implementation of some rules:
- With the right solutions. You need to choose only those tools that say that they are exclusively designed for dry or sensitive skin. Do not buy creams for all skin types, as a rule, they cannot effectively solve the problem of dry skin. Important point – the choice of means for purification. Dry skin is strictly forbidden soap, alcohol-based lotions and tonics, gel texture. Most comfortable dry skin feels after applying lotion, cream, foam or micellar solution.
- Mask. Range of cosmetic stores amazing, so every woman will be able to choose an industrial mask for every taste. But you can prepare masks and independently. This will be discussed below.
- Scrub. Owners of dry skin is necessary to remove dead skin cells. This procedure makes the skin smooth and delicate, leaving peeling. But every girl should remember that if you have dry skin use of scrub can be no more than 1 times a week. In addition, it needs to be very delicate not to contain a rough and large abrasive particles: the smaller they grind the better. Ideal scrub creamy texture.
But the most important rule concerns the regularity of care, because only in this case, it is possible to always look great.
Masks for dry facial skin at home
The best basis for masks – oil. You can choose the different oils as desired. There are several types of oils that are perfect as a base for masks:
- Hard butter: cocoa, Shea, coconut. They are rich in vitamins. trace elements and other substances that work wonders with the appearance of women. For the mask you need to take quite a bit of one of these oils, add other ingredients and apply the paste on the face.
- Base oil: jojoba oil, apricot seeds, amaranth, wheat germ, pink, olive and others. This liquid oil has a beneficial effect on epidermis, have a moisturizing and nourishing properties, rejuvenate, tighten facial contours. For the mask, it is sufficient to take 0.5 teaspoon of any of these oils.
- Essential oils: rosemary, lavender, patchouli – these oils will remove the flaking, even skin tone, make it soft and toned. Essential oils are optional ingredients, so one mask should not drip more than 1 drop of any of these essential oils. In no way do not add more, otherwise you may get burned.
Besides oil, additional ingredients may serve the following products:
- egg yolk;
- honey, unless he has no allergies;
- fruit: bananas, apricots, peaches;
- berries: strawberries, raspberries, etc.;
- clay: red, yellow, green.
These products are great to nourish and moisturize the skin. Combine ingredients at its own discretion, here are some options:
- Oil mask. 0.5 tsp. of any base (liquid) oils, small pea-solid oil, 1 drop of essential oil of patchouli. Mix all ingredients and apply on face for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply the cream.
- Cottage cheese mask. 2 tsp cottage cheese, 1 egg, 0.5 teaspoon of honey. All mix and apply on the skin for 20-30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Fruit and berry mask. Grind fruits and berries in a blender (e.g., banana and strawberry), add 0.5 tsp. of honey, mix and apply on face for 15-20 minutes. You can add 0.5-1 tbsp of any base oil. This mask has also a slight effect of fruit peeling, but does not cause flaking.
- The clay mask. 1-2 tsp red or yellow clay mixed in a small amount of warm water to make a not too liquid mass. Add 0.5 tsp. of olive or other carrier oil. Mix and apply on face for 15-20 minutes. If you have dry skin always needs to add to the clay mask of vegetable oil to drying the mask didn’t pull the skin. To do this mask is not recommended more than 1 time a week.
Features makeup for dry skin
The problem of dry skin is that often decorative cosmetics peeling stresses.
To avoid this, it is important to choose the right decorative. Modern cosmetic industry offers women tools designed for specific skin type. But how to choose makeup if there is such a division of products according to skin types? In this case, should be guided by the following rules:
- To choose the right concealer. For dry skin better suited creams or oil-based. This allows to additionally nourish and moisten the skin. In addition, a good assistant of dry skin – silicone that can be contained either in the Foundation or base under makeup.
- To give preference to tonal cream, not powder. The fact that the powder often peeling stresses. Therefore, women with dry skin better either not to use powder or apply a thin layer, while avoiding places which are prone to peeling (usually nose and chin). It is better to use loose powder.
- To prefer creamy, but not crumbly texture. We are talking primarily about the shadows and blush. For dry skin more suitable products creamy texture: they are easier distributed in the skin, better sleep.
After the makeover it would be nice to sprinkle the face of thermal water. It perfectly moisturizes the skin, promotes the shrinkage makeup. The procedure can be repeated as needed throughout the day. This is especially true of winter and summer periods. It is salvation for many women with dry skin.