How to dye eyelashes with paint at home
Expressive and skillfully painted eyes captivate, but the daily use of mascara annoying. Many girls wondering how to dye eyelashes with paint and how to do it, to forget what mascara. The procedure of painting can be easily done at home, while saving not only a considerable sum, but also precious time.
How to choose the right paint for eyelashes
On the paint for eyelashes you should not skimp, it is better to spend a little more money and buy a good than to buy poor quality products and paid for it with their health.
In any case do not paint eyelashes with hair dye, it will hurt the eyes, because it is not adapted for painting such a sensitive area.
Choosing the color, it is necessary to rely only on one important point – the eyelashes should be darker than the eyebrows. You can select the best option for all – black color, but blonde is better to opt for natural tones. There are three types of texture paint for eyelashes:
- in gel form;
- in the form of paste.
At the present time for dyeing eyelashes the highest demand texture in gel form, and this choice is easy to explain – it is much easier to apply on the lashes and no difficulty if the proportions.
At purchase it is necessary to pay attention to the expiration date, the use of expired products should not.
The dyeing process and a list of necessary materials and tools
Before proceeding to the dyeing process, you must prepare all that you may need:
- gloves and reagents (usually they are set to paint);
- bowl (not metal);
- if the kit was not a special blade, then you will need to clean brush from the carcass;
- wool or cotton pads to remove the excess cream;
- dry wipes or tissues;
- 10% peroxide or gidroperit, diluted with water.
How to paint eyelashes, the dyeing process:
- Need to study the manual.
- To prepare a mixture (1.2 ml of paint and pour it into a bowl and dilute two drops of bleach, then stir until a homogeneous mass).
- To smear the skin around the eyes suitable for any skin with a fat cream (it will protect from exposure to chemicals contained in the paint).
- After the cream is applied on the lower lid (under the lashes) it is necessary to put a folded napkin or handkerchief.
- A thick layer of ink to be applied on the lashes (how to do it, seen in the photo).
- After 15 minutes you can wash off the paint with warm or cool water and dry lashes.
Attention! Can’t open your eyes at the time of the procedure, if after all the paint has got into eyes, immediately rinse them with plenty of running water.
In General, experienced makeup artists and estheticians, speaking of how to paint eyelashes do not recommend applying to the eyelashes the dye more than once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise the hair may begin to fall out, can get inflammation around the eyes.
From idea to dye eyelashes dye should be abandoned in the case if you have:
- eye disease;
- there are wounds in the eye;
- individual intolerance.
Do not forget that before beginning to paint eyelashes, it is necessary to test for the sensitivity of your skin to do this, apply diluted paint on my elbow and after 15-20 minutes rinse with water. If in the next 24 hours did not appear anyone itching, irritation, you can safely paint most of the cilia.
So after looking at all the tips on how to approach the issue of staining, you can easily answer the question how to dye eyelashes with paint.