Are there any downsides of this kind of cosmetic procedure?
Good afternoon. I read on your site great article about eyelash extensions and the only thing I would like to clarify – are there any disadvantages of this kind of cosmetic procedure?
Thank you in advance for your reply, I look forward to!
Yes, indeed, as in every kind of complex cosmetic procedure has very significant disadvantages, I will list them, and you decide you will accept them or not:
- The cilia will require extra care, this will need to be further adjusted;
- If you wear lenses, then get ready for what you have at the time of building would have to give. Additional manipulation of the lenses can “shorten the life” the eyelashes;
- Sleeping on the stomach is impossible, as the lashes may just at some point “break”;
- When applying shadow can’t drive with a brush or applicator along the line of growth of eyelashes;
- Every 2-3 weeks I will have to come to the beautician to edit (also pay you to understand);
- Fatty cream, oil-based eye on the time wearing these cilia are excluded.
Here are the cons.